Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kak Kak's Graduation Party

The 2008 graduate from Utah State University

Kak Kak with our grandparents, Almina and Jim Slaydon

Tavner's silly face



Tavner's not so silly face

Tavner wearing Kak's cap. His head is about the same size as hers is.

Nana playing with the Tavster and the Abbster

4 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

yay! congratulations jessica! cute pictures!

Patty said...

Cute pics, I'm so proud of all my children and their children. Love ya, MOM

L. Taggart said...

My kids have big heads too. I think it means they will be smart??? Way cute faces! Thanks for sending me the link! Love Lydia :)

Shelly said...

Such cute pics. I love the picture of you and Tavner, it is a good picture of both of you. Thanks for the link, I am so excited you have a blog. Now we can keep in touch